Schema Therapy for Children & Adolescents (ST-CA)
An Introduction to Schema- und Modedriven
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children and Adolescents
Welcome to the website „Schematherapy for Children“. On this site, you will find information on the techniques and distinctive features of Schema Therapy for children.
· Are you interested in reading ideas and support of Schema Therapy for Children: please press here
· Are you interested in learning the definition of Schema Therapy for Children? Please press here
· You can find the goals of Schema Therapy for Children here
· Here you find info about the curriculum in ST-CA and other important issues to become „Schema Therapist for Children and Adolescents“ (ISST e.V.)
· Are you interested in reading a summary of the book „Schema Therapy for Children and Adolescents“? Please press here
· Interested in … my CV? Press here
· What about my publications?
· Four questions to help you figure out if Schema Therapy is the right treatment for you, please press here
· And if you are interested in seeing photos of Schema Therapy with Children and Adolescents — included some ideas from Dr. Maria Galimzyanova from St. Petersburg —please press here for downloading the pdf-file (6 MB) and press here for the animated presentation (26 Mb).
· In case you speak Polish you may be interested in the following: link.
If you have any questions, please don‘t hesitate to contact me.
Info about Certification (ST-CA, ISST e.V.) and Supervisors here
The host city changed from Washington to Amsterdam: 24th-26th of May, 2018